Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Healing Practice

I have been learning Reiki. I have a plan to follow through with Reiki as a practice but it takes time. But this isn't the point.

Since starting Reiki, I have felt more grounded than I have in a long time. The only down side is that my more open, heavenly gifts are stuck with that earthy energy. Which is thick as mud and slow as it too. Though, I am hoping as I begin to settle into my personal, daily practice it will become easier to 'hear' again.

I feel that the healing angels have been blessing this learning and the plans I have for it. Raphael in particular has been a support as I work through my classes. I am hoping the angels will help guide me forward as my class comes to a close. I have taken Raphael's symbol as an emblem for my healing practice.

Thank you angels!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...