Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Anael is Love

Yesterday I felt a little off balance so I decided to meditate. I had just gotten back from my honeymoon and had bought a variety of stones. One of which was a selenite egg. I held the selenite egg as I meditated and wow, was I impressed. My mind was flooded with memories of my wedding day, only a few weeks passed now. And just beyond my vision was an angel. She looked like a young indian girl with glasses. I heard her voice like a mental whisper behind my ear. She had this to tell me, "All you need in your life is one perfect day. As long as you have that one day you can stretch your love forever."
I broke down and cried happy tears. It was beautiful and I hope she'll continue to work with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...