Monday, November 12, 2012

Long Time Friend

A few days ago I was lying in bed, ready to sleep. In the middle of my half-awake mind I felt something very familiar. I woke up my intuition and 'saw' the familiar spirit. It appeared as an androgynous fairy princess type all decked out in silver and blue with long white hair. I let my mind try to wander in my memories where I might have met this spirit before. I then felt a memory pulled out from my childhood. It was a quiet, lonely time and I saw this spirit beside my child-self as she lay in bed daydreaming as she tried to sleep. The spirit watched over her. In my mind i saw the face of the spirit and the same look. Gentle, loving, and bittersweet that I had felt a hundred times before. I recognized the spirit as an angel who has been reappearing in my life these past couple of years. I think a bio is in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...