Monday, March 10, 2014

Spring is Sprung

With spring in the air, finally, I feel ready to celebrate the new growth. A lot of changes have happened this winter that I am glad to say have finally settled in. Spring is my time to renew. I have needed it. I am still writing towards my book. It is a process that I am hoping will bear fruit by the end of the year.
I just finished an illustration project for the Ancient Egyptian Daybook that should come out in August if not before. I am very excited to receive a copy. Another older illustration will be featured in a book on fairy tales later this year.
I know the angels are looking out for me and I look forward to more interactions as the fresh energy of the season pours in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...