Saturday, January 25, 2014

One-sided convo?

"Yes I get it. No you don't need to keep at it. Well, if you want it done then help make it easier..."

This is the type of thing that happens when I 'talk angel.' Mostly, its a quiet discussion with me trying to reply mentally to the idea fast impressions. So now that I have moved into our new home and this coming weeks ends apartment living I have found that familiar prodding has returned. I'm finding more journals in the bookstore clearance. And the angels know I can't turn down a good looking journal. And the days at work have gone dead silent due to weather. So next week I'll be taking a journal with me to work so I can stop their prodding. Time to finish my freelance and return to the writings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...