Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Good news and new goals

Well now that I know what the angels want from me next I am kind of at a loss for words. I mean really, how do you start a living with that? Anyways, good news came yesterday. My husband and I bought a house! We will be moving in december. Just in time for the holidays! I know the angels came through and helped us find a good place. Maybe it was a little nudge towards my next goal. Maybe.

For today I did a little smudging and invoked Michael to keep our current home safe. Once I get to our new home I am sure I will do it again. I plan to have an office for the work to come with my altar and magick stuff in our fireplace room. Oh the joys of owning a home. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...