Friday, July 13, 2012

Exciting Week!

So things have been very good this week! I have had a financially sound week, even stumbled across an untouched $50 book store gift card. What's more, I am able to afford Reiki level 1 training a month earlier than i thought I would! So that is yet another thing I will be adding to my project list. It is an exciting time.

I blogged not too long ago about a sudden trance experience I had one night. Well, I had been looking up Reiki training just before I was pulled into that particular experience. I think this was a clear indication that Reiki was something I was supposed to look into. I even received a dream involving someone that seemed to want to talk with me. While meditating this week I encountered that man again. Gruff, friendly, and warm, he confessed to be a spirit guide of mine! I have had trouble getting in touch with spirit guides, so this was a real treat. He was a healer and would be there to help me with this next step in my life. I can't wait to see what will come of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...