Monday, October 21, 2013

Being Angel Read

Last night I had a chat with one of my favorite angel authors. There were five of us having angel readings done. I was the middle person and I listened carefully to everything she said. I took notes and went through them later to highlight the portions that stood out. So what did the angels have to say?
  Well among the sweet things that were somewhat personal, the over all theme was...

"Stop being lazy and get down to business. You're space is so cluttered that you are wasting money buying things that you already have buried in the clutter. Instead organize and create what you want for yourself." 

There was a lot of focus on my behavior toward space management. I told my husband this and his response was "you realize I now have angels on my side." Well that is tough love for you. In the chat I was the only one to have two angels step up to help me with this phase of my path. Which makes me feel a tad better. Even if one of said angels gets annoyed by all the clutter in my office. I have a feeling that angel #2 is the one sympathetically patting me on the shoulder. We will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...