Saturday, October 8, 2011

Angel Bio- Uriel: Grumpy Pants

I'm going to begin a new segment here called angel bio. In these posts I will share a little bit about a particular angel. I'll tell you a bit about what they do, how they are to work with, and some experiences I have had with them. Hopefully you will come to love these guys as much as I do.

Uriel
Angel of Retribution and Prophecy

  Uriel is , above all else, steady and sturdy. He has a little bit of a grumpy side, but his heart is big enough to fit a yacht. Don't get me wrong, he keeps it buried ... deep. Uriel is the angel of thunderstorms, earthquakes, and other natural disasters. I believe for this reason he is also an angel of prophecy. This gloomy-Gus is patron to those that possess psychic gifts, especially predictions and visions. Divination is something he doesn't particularly align himself with, but aids those that do. 
  My first experience actually communicating with this angel wasn't exactly rainbows and sunshine. Strong, silent type is an understatement with Uriel. It took me a while to get anything out of him but stern stares and pursed lips. Once I figured out his secret, it was much easier to get him to lighten up. Lighten up being a term for getting him to stop staring at me. And I have been told that if I tell his 'secret' the staring will return in force.  If you want to talk to Uriel, try using some tarot cards. Or sit out in a thunderstorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...